PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Applicant agrees to:
- Use its best efforts to market and sell on a retail basis the Company’s products in all stores and websites authorised by the Company and owned by Applicant.
- Pay for the Company’s products and in accordance with the terms set forth according to the Company’s policies – details are available from email@example.com.
- Not to sell the Company’s products on the internet without express written permission of the Company.
- Not to sell any of our products on eBay, Amazon or any similar site.
- Not to trans-ship Company’s products outside of the United Kingdom other than direct to end users situated within the European Union.
- All stock lists to be accepted and approved by Eurozone Brands as such goods must not be passed over to a third party.
2. Return Policy:
All sales are final and are not made subject to return or exchange. Order entry or shipping errors must be identified and claimed within 24 hours of receipt of shipment by contacting the Company’s customer service. All returns must have the return merchandise authorisation number clearly identified on the package or the shipment will be refused. All products must be in new, saleable condition or product will be returned to the Applicant as an unacceptable return.
This agreement is not for a specific time period or duration, and can be terminated at any time by either party for any reason. Termination shall be without prejudice (1) the rights of either party to monies due or which become due under this agreement and (2) the terms of clause 1 in respect of any stock held by the Applicant.
- Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, the Applicant shall immediately discontinue use of the Company’s trade name, trademark, labels, copyrights and other advertising materials, and shall remove all signs and displays relating to the Company. In the event the Applicant fails to do so, the Company itself may remove such articles at the Applicant’s expense.
- Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, the Company retains the option to repurchase the Company’s products then in possession of and available for sale by the Applicants at the prices originally billed to the Applicant with the deductions of monies due or to become due to the Company under this agreement. Any products not repurchased by the Company will be available to the Applicant for sale during the regular course of business, and the restriction listed in the preceding paragraph (a) will be deferred for a period of 6 months after the termination of this agreement. The terms of clause 1 will continue to apply in respect of any such stock to be sold by the Applicant
All stock and merchandising material remains the property of Eurozone Brands Ltd until paid for in FULL by the signatory.
5. Governing Law:
This agreement shall be construed by the laws of England.
INTERNET SALES AGREEMENT
In our continued efforts to protect our Authorised Retail Partners from Grey Market imports and counterfeit products, Eurozone Brands have established an Authorised Retail Partner accreditation. This accreditation will be awarded to partners demonstrating the ability to professionally represent Eurozone Brands products, both from a technical knowledge standpoint and marketing via email campaigns, in store displays, POS and web presence. The accreditation will also provide confidence to consumers that they are purchasing products from bona fide retail outlets that offer manufacturers warranties and after-sales support.
- Permission is granted subject to Eurozone Brands policies and procedures, as listed in Eurozone Brands Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement which may change from time to time.
- You are not entitled at any time or in any circumstances to use the 2UNDR trade mark or any word colourable similar to our brands in any Pay-per-click activities.
- Permission is granted solely at the discretion of Eurozone Brands and can be revoked at any time for any reason.
- In the event that permission is revoked, you agree to remove all Eurozone Brands products from your e-commerce sites within 24 hours of notification. Notification can be in the form of letter, email, or verbal communication from an officer of the company. Revocation of Internet sales privileges does not affect the remaining items on our Standard Conditions of Sale Agreement. If the Retailer Sales Agreement is terminated for any reason, permission for sale on the internet is automatically revoked.
The parties above hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: By acknowledging this agreement, you are confirming that will you not sell on eBay, Amazon or Daily Deal platforms.
Our sales team are always on hand to help. Get in touch.